Elephant Plasterboard Alert Level-3 Operations
Site Delivery Plan
Our commitment to our customers and staff whilst delivering direct to site
- All Elephant Plasterboard (EPB) staff have completed a Health declaration and will comply with the company Covid -19 Alert Level 3 Plan
- Upon arrival and when leaving a site all EPB staff will avail themselves of Hand sanitizer or hand washing facilities
- Site sign in / sign out procedures will be followed
- A no contact proof of delivery solution is established. A delivery docket will be emailed to the site contact before the delivery arrives. A photo will be taken of the product before the EPB truck is unloaded, as well as a photo of the product once delivered. This protects all parties and EPB
- Where possible our staff will avoid using any of building amenities. This will therefore avoid any potential cross contamination and support any cleaning regimes you have locally in place.
- Should the need arise to use any amenities, our staff have anti bacterial wipes and will clean after themselves to the best of their ability
- Our Staff have been supplied with the following Covid19 PPE, over and above any other PPE required to carry out the work in a normal safe and healthy manner.
- At least 1 pair of safety glasses.
- Sufficient dust masks to be worn on site where necessary.
- Sufficient protective gloves to be worn on site where necessary.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette is being followed. Staff are reminded to avoid touching their face while wearing gloves and washing their hands before and after eating.
- Only 1 non EPB person is to communicate with our staff regarding placement of board. This person is to maintain the 2 metre distance at all times and provide electronically (text) full Name and contact phone numbers to our foreman.
- Board will be placed as close as possible / practical to the entry point
- Staff shall only attend our warehouse site and clients’ sites they are appointed to attend, on the day and at the time they are scheduled.
- If there was an emergency, then we will ask that staff be as sensible as they can in relation to if emergency services needed to come to site, we would try to limit the exposure of any individuals in this instance, while keeping the best interests of the injured person as our main priority.
Back at yard we will be
- Introducing a more regular disinfecting surfaces regime, maintaining high hygiene standard.
- Establishing separate zones for our Despatch Staff to maintain physical distancing as well as staggered breaks and designated facilities for all staff.
- Cleaning and controlling points of entry on to yard, door handles as well as office, access control and delivery areas e.g. printers, screens, telephone handsets, desks etc.
- Holding meetings through teleconferencing and video conferencing where possible.
- Well ventilating rooms / windows opened to allow fresh air circulation.
- Cleaning tools and equipment before and after each day’s work with a disinfectant, concentrating on points of contact such as handles.
- Using disposable cloths and wearing disposable gloves when cleaning.
- Require all employees to wash or clean their hands before entering and leaving the yard.
For External Interfaces we are
- Appointing one member of staff to receive inward goods.
- Keeping the engagement with the other person as brief as possible, maintain social distance.
- Continuing to request paperwork to be emailed rather than posted.
If an employee is unwell and removed from site, a specialist clean will be completed in the area/ areas identified where the employee was working and has accessed. These areas are to be isolated until a specialist clean has taken place
Our gates to the site are closed and locked to prevent others from entering the site when we aren’t there.
We will be operating a strictly closed site, no visitors. However, for there is a pick up and go regime in place for ex yard sales.
Emergency Situations or Incidents on site
If there was an emergency, then we will ask that staff be as sensible as they can in relation to if emergency services needed to come to site, we would try to limit the exposure of any individuals in this instance, while keeping the best interests of the injured person as our main priority.
Confirmed or Suspected cases of Covid-19
If we have a confirmed case of COVID-19 within in our team or wider pool, the following will occur:
- Closure of the site where the confirmed case had been working.
- Clients will be notified within 12 hours of receiving notification.
- Everyone onsite will be stood down from site until all potential close contacts have been tested and cleared.